Phone consultations with our attorneys are the most productive way to get legal help because you’ll save time and money as travel is unnecessary.
Here’s What You Get…
1. The attorney you select will personally call you for your confidential consultation. There is a professional services fee to cover the time and legal advice you receive.
2. He will answer your questions and provide precise legal advice you need.
- Attorney Young focuses on contracts, e-commerce, and other business transactions. He does not handle litigation matters.
- Attorney Joe focuses on intellectual property issues (copyrights, patents, service marks, trademarks, and trade secrets). He handles both IP transactional and litigation matters.
3. You will receive a detailed follow-up email that contains additional information to help you stay organized. This can include resources, recommended methodical steps to take, a firm quote for additional legal services, and other advice.