The first owner hired a “bargain” jack-of-all-trades attorney who claimed to know many areas of the law. The owner spent a fortune in legal fees paying for this attorney’s “education” to learn basic Internet business law. And because the lawyer was inexperienced, the owner spent another fortune dealing with legal problems that could have been easily avoided with the right protections put in place.
On the other hand, the second business owner hired an experienced Internet lawyer because the owner believed you get better results from someone who already knows Internet business law than an attorney who has to learn it from scratch. By hiring an experienced lawyer who focused on Internet business matters, the small business owner got the right legal solutions for a fraction of the real cost the first business owner paid because of the “bargain” attorney.
Which type of business owner are you? Which path will you take when retaining an Internet law firm to represent your company?
Here are a few questions to help you decide…
- Do you own a business website or plan to buy an Internet business?
- Do you believe in prevention rather than cleaning up messes after-the-fact in court?
- Do you want the peace of mind that comes from working with an Internet lawyer to put the right legal protections in place for your business?
- Are you looking for an Internet attorney who understands e-commerce both from a legal perspective and as a business owner?
- Do you expect legal services to be delivered by your Internet lawyer on time, every time?
- Are you looking for an experienced professional who focuses on Internet business-related legal matters?
- Are you willing to pay a fair price to get the legal protection you need?
- Do you consider professional legal services to be an investment in protecting your business?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, it’s time for you to sit down and have a confidential telephone Legal Strategy Session with Internet Lawyer Mike Young.