Here are the answers to questions frequently asked Internet Lawyer Mike Young. None of the answers contain legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship with anyone at our Internet law firm. Talk with your Internet business attorney for answers to specific legal questions.
General Internet Lawyer FAQs
- LEGAL DOCUMENTS - Can you prepare some business legal documents that I need?
- LAWSUITS - Can you help me with a lawsuit?
- BULLYING AND HARASSMENT - I'm being harassed or bullied online. Can you help?
- CRIMINAL CASES - I've been accused of a crime or believe someone has committed a crime against me. Can you help me?
- APPOINTMENTS - I want to talk with you about my business. What’s the first step?
- COSTS - How much do you charge?
- LOCATION - Can you represent me in Internet business legal matters even if I am not based in Texas?
- FREEBIES - I’m broke but need legal help. Will you work for free?
- BUSINESS ENTITY - What type of business entity should I use? Should I operate my business as a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or limited liability company?
If you need Internet or international business legal documents prepared, reviewed, or revised, that can be discussed during your confidential telephone appointment. Pricing will be based upon your unique requirements and you will be given a quote after your phone conversation with Internet Lawyer Young.
Quotes are not given prior to the phone consultation because Internet Attorney Young needs to know the details in order to provide you with an accurate quote based upon the complexity and time that will be involved meeting your legal needs. However, you can review our Schedule of Estimated Legal Fees (PDF file) for some guidance.
Internet Lawyer Mike Young focuses on Internet and international business transactional work (legal documents, etc.). If you want to speak with an attorney about a lawsuit, you can find local legal representation by searching at Lawyers.com.
We do not handle bullying or harassment cases. If you have received threats, contact your local police immediately. You may also want to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center in addition to contacting your local law enforcement.
We do not handle criminal legal matters. If you are an Internet crime victim, contact your local police immediately. You may also want to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center in addition to contacting your local law enforcement.
Use our Internet law firm's online booking system to schedule a confidential telephone appointment with Internet Lawyer Young for a day and time that works for you.
Professional fees vary based upon the nature and complexity of the work to be performed. As a guideline, here is a Schedule of Estimated Legal Fees (PDF file) so that you have an idea how much it typically costs.
Many clients are located in other states and countries (United Kingdom, Australia, etc.). Most Internet legal issues involve federal and international laws that we routinely handle. If something comes up that involves the laws of a particular country, state, or province, local legal counsel can be brought in to help resolve the issue.
Each situation is unique. However, many successful business owners use either a limited liability company or a corporation. Your Internet business attorney can help you pick the right type of business entity for your needs.
If you have a complaint about this website or our law firm, please contact us. We typically respond within 24 hours on weekdays.