“Internet Law Firm Reveals How You Can Help Others…”
Benjamin Franklin believed in doing well by doing well. Albert Pike said, “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
Because of your successes, you have the opportunity to change lives…affecting the world long after you’ve drawn your last breath. That’s one of my goals as the owner of an internet law firm and as a human being.
If you haven’t decided how to make a difference, here are five recommendations.
- The Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children is a wonderful provider of medical services to kids. From orthopedics to dyslexia, the hospital provides healthcare at no cost to the families.
- Sam’s Day is an annual fundraiser to end Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Once you meet Sam (or someone else with Duchenne), you’ll understand how important this issue really is. Proceeds go to Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
- charity: water brings clean and safe drinking water to people living in developing countries. 100% of public donations fund water projects.
- The Salvation Army does fantastic charity work around the world. You don’t have to be religious to recognize and appreciate that this organization has one of the highest percentages of donations spent directly on helping the needy instead of using the funds for salaries, administrative, and marketing expenses.
- Living for Zachary provides free youth heart screenings to help prevent sudden cardiac arrest. This is a good way to help save young lives.
Need Internet legal help?
If you are seeking free legal help, please note that pro bono legal services are provided by my firm only to a few verified nonprofit organizations because time is limited.
If your nonprofit organization wants complimentary Internet legal assistance, please use the contact form on this website to submit your request between November 1st and November 30th of this year to be considered for next year.
I wish you the best in your charitable endeavors.
Mike Young, Esquire
Law Office of Michael E. Young PLLC
The Internet Law Firm