Knowing not everyone can afford to hire an attorney who understands cyber law, Internet law attorney and entrepreneur Mike Young wrote “Internet Laws – How To Protect Your Business Website Without A Lawyer” for business owners, entrepreneurs, authors, and consultants who want a simple-to-understand legal guide revealing ways to protecting themselves and their businesses.
Today, most businesses have a website. Unfortunately, many small business owners are unaware of the risks and liabilities their companies can have with their websites. Instead of just being concerned with state and local laws, a website often has to obey federal laws and regulations too.
Using informative, easy-to-understand language, Internet law attorney Mike Young walks readers through the steps of how a business website can be protected. The book gives not only simple explanations but also includes practical checklists a business owner can use immediately.
What Readers Are Saying…
Via Amazon Reviews
- “Fabulous resource!…”
- “A strong foundation for protecting your Internet business…”
- “A must have for ALL Internet Businesses…”
- “An excellent resource…”
- “The Missing Link to Protecting Your Business or Organization…”
- “A MUST Read for Anyone On-Line…”
- “Excellent Business Resource “
- “A straightforward legal guide…”
- “Good information…”
- “From an attorney’s viewpoint… an excellent resource for the public…”
- “Does a real service to internet marketers…”
- “Now I can sleep at night….”
- “A Must Read for New Business Website Owners…”
- “Excellent Resource For Internet Laws…”
- “A must have…”
- “Newbies and Internet Veterans Should Keep This Book On Their Desks…”
- “MUST READ for all aspiring internet business entrepreneurs!…”