If you’re a small business owner with a website, I’ve created a special toolbox, that is, a section of resources to help you protect your company.
How do you access these resources?
Simply go to MikeYoungLaw.com and check submenu at “Resources” at the top of the page. Some direct links to these resources are also below in this article.
What types of resources are available?
- There are free Internet business-related articles and downloadable special reports (PDF files) that are easy to understand. No complicated legalese.
- You will also find a free Android app that makes it easy to access these resources using a smart phone or tablet when you want.
- In addition, you can access a page containing links to resources many small business owners find helpful, such as 16 different types of freeware you can use to help you build your business.
- There’s a convenient “Add to Contacts” link so you will have my contact info when you need it.
- If you’re a do-it-yourself type of entrepreneur, there’s a bookstore section containing books written by me that you can get.
- In addition to Website Legal Forms Generator software, these resources are another way to help owners like you reduce your risks while growing your business online.
Of course, do-it-yourself resources are no substitute for professional legal advice. If you can afford to invest in a qualified Internet lawyer, you should retain one to advise you based on your unique needs.