“A lawyer’s time and advice are his stock in trade.” – Abraham Lincoln
We hope this estimated fee schedule takes the stress out of pricing your legal needs. In addition, professional legal services are backed by three risk-free guarantees.
Because each client project is unique, and may vary from this schedule, it is provided to you only as a guideline.
Flat fee pricing is available for most legal work. A quote is provided after your initial phone consultation.
- Initial Phone Consultation: $200 – this fee is credited against an accepted quote for legal services.
- Platinum Protection Package – Includes Software Development Agreement, Beta Testing Agreement, Evaluation Agreement, Resale Agreement, and End User License Agreement (EULA): $9995
- Gold Protection Package – Includes Software Development Agreement, Resale Agreement, and End User License Agreement (EULA): $6600
- Silver Protection Package – Includes Software Development Agreement and End User License Agreement (EULA): $4450
à la carte
- Software Development Agreement: $2475
- Software Resale Agreement: $2150
- Software White Label Agreement: $2150
- Software End User License Agreement (EULA): $1975
- Software Beta Testing Agreement: $1950
- Software Evaluation Agreement: $1950
Legal Compliance Reviews
- Website Compliance Review (home + 4 other pages): $2195
- Sales Copy Compliance Review (per page – 500 words): $250
Website Legal Protection
à la carte
- Website Membership Agreement: $1975
- SaaS Subscription Agreement: $1975
- Affiliate Program Agreement: $1950
Buy Or Sell Online Business
- Purchase & Sale Agreement (Equity or Asset): $2995+
- Minority Equity Purchase Agreement: $1975
Miscellaneous Business Contracts
- Worker Protection Package – protect your business when hiring employees or outsourcing work to independent contractors. Includes custom employment agreement and independent contractor agreement with nondisclosure and confidentiality provisions: $4250
- Webinar/Teleseminar Protection Package – Includes speaker and attendee agreements to protect your business when hosting webinars or teleseminars: $4250
à la carte
The following contracts are $2195 each:
- Barter Agreement
- Coaching Agreement
- Computer Consultant Agreement
- Computer Hardware Sales Agreement
- Computer Services Agreement
- Consignment Sales Agreement
- Content Marketing Agreement
- Copywriting Agreement
- Cost-Per-Action (CPA) Agreement
- Data Service Provider Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Event Promoter’s Agreement
- Freelance Agreement
- Ghostwriter’s Agreement
- Hosting Terms of Service
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Seminar Agreement
- Search Engine Marketing Agreement (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization Agreement (SEO)
- Speaker’s Agreement
- Teleseminar Attendee Agreement
- Teleseminar Speaker’s Agreement
- Webinar Attendee Agreement
- Webinar Speaker’s Agreement
- Website Design Agreement
- Website Lease Agreement
- Work-for-Hire Agreement
Texas Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation + Operating Agreement
- Multiple Owners: $1275 plus state government filing fees.
- Single Owner: $975 plus state government filing fees.
Texas Gym/Martial Arts Studio Legal Documents
- Platinum Protection Package – Includes a custom membership agreement, liability waivers, media release, personal trainer/instructor employment agreement, and personal trainer/instructor independent contractor agreement: $4250
- Gold Protection Package – Includes a custom membership agreement, liability waivers, media release, and personal trainer/instructor employment agreement: $3500
- Silver Protection Package – Includes a custom membership agreement, liability waivers, and media release: $2750
Key Terms of Legal Representation
- Professional fees are payable in full in advance.
- Initial phone consultation fee is credited against accepted quote for legal services.
- Your investment in legal protection is based upon complexity of the transaction, amount of time spent negotiating, and number of revisions made.
- Work that is not performed on a flat fee basis is done at the attorney’s standard hourly rate calculated in 1/10th hour increments. Attorney Young’s hourly rate is U.S. $950 (effective January 1, 2024).
- Expedited services (if time permits) are available for a 50% expedited services fee added to the standard flat fee or hourly rate for such services.
- Prices quoted are in U.S. Dollars and are for a nontransferable nonsublicensable license to use the documents in a client’s business. Our law firm retains the copyrights for these documents primarily to reduce piracy and unauthorized practice of law by non-attorneys.
- PayPal-processed payments are not deposited immediately in the business’s IOLTA trust account. However, fee advances paid by check or electronic funds transfer (ACH or bank wire) are deposited in the business’s IOLTA trust account upon receipt.
- Signed written fee agreements define the project scope and terms of any continuing legal representation by attorneys at our firm.