When you’re looking for a business contract to protect yourself and your company, you want to get a flat fee quote from an experienced contracts lawyer.
Flat Fee Business Contracts
To make this easy for you, Attorney Mike Young provides a flat fee Business Contract Legal Protection Package ($2195) for each of the following legal agreements.
- Barter Agreement
- Coaching Agreement
- Computer Consultant Agreement
- Computer Hardware Sales Agreement
- Computer Services Agreement
- Consignment Sales Agreement
- Content Marketing Agreement
- Copywriting Agreement
- Cost-Per-Action (CPA) Agreement
- Data Service Provider Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Event Promoter’s Agreement
- Freelance Agreement
- Ghostwriter’s Agreement
- Hosting Terms of Service
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Seminar Agreement
- Search Engine Marketing Agreement (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization Agreement (SEO)
- Speaker’s Agreement
- Teleseminar Attendee Agreement
- Teleseminar Speaker’s Agreement
- Webinar Attendee Agreement
- Webinar Speaker’s Agreement
- Website Design Agreement
- Website Lease Agreement
- Work-for-Hire Agreement
We prepare other contracts on a flat fee basis too. If the agreement you want isn’t listed above, contact us for a quote.
Here’s what you get…
1. 20-Minute Phone Consultation – Attorney Young will discuss your business needs, give legal advice, and apply the information to provide you with the agreement you need.
2. Customized Agreement – The contract you selected will be prepared to protect your unique interests.
3. Revisions – One set of revisions to the contract upon request within 10 days of your receiving the agreement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know?
Yes. When we prepare your protection package, the customized contract will be licensed for you to use in your business but the law firm retains the copyright to protect our intellectual property and you from unauthorized practice of law claims as a non-lawyer.
What’s Your Next Step?
Pick a time below for your initial phone consultation. Your consultation fee will be credited against the price of the contract you select.