Internet Laws Question
Last year, I asked business website owners what they’d like to see in a book that reveals what you can do to protect yourself without paying an Internet lawyer.
The reason for this question is that many startup entrepreneurs simply cannot afford to pay an Internet lawyer thousands of dollars for legal services.
Solution – The Internet Laws Book
Based on the answers received, I wrote “Internet Laws – How to Protect Your Business Website Without A Lawyer” for you. You can find the Internet Laws book today at Amazon.com.
Top 10 reasons you’ll want to read this Internet Laws book.
You will learn…
1. The single most important thing you can do to protect yourself online.
2. How to avoid getting sued or arrested because of your website.
3. The one mistake even experienced Internet business owners make.
4. How to protect yourself against your own web designer.
5. The correct way to protect your copyrights and trademarks.
6. How to tell if your client testimonials and endorsements break the law.
7. The single most important thing you can do to run your business with peace of mind.
8. How to quickly spot and prevent online business legal problems.
9. Secrets to “ethically rigging” your Internet advertising.
10. The number one rule that absolutely must be observed if you want to keep what you earn.
…and much more.
Get your copy of the Internet Laws book from Amazon.com today.
To your online success!
-Mike the Internet Laws book author