Did you know that most Internet business owners are frustrated because they can’t keep up-to-date on Internet laws, don’t know if they are breaking the law, and are afraid of getting sued because of their websites?
Internet Lawyer Mike Young can prepare the right legal documents to protect your website.
What type of legal documents does your website need?
The answer to this question depends upon the nature of your e-commerce company, including the types of products and/or services you’re offering for sale.
Mike frequently prepares the following types of docs for clients’ sites:
- Terms of Service
- Anti-Spam Policy
- External Links Policy
- Earnings Disclaimers
- Affiliate Program Agreement
- Affiliate Material Connections Disclosure
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
- Health Disclaimers
- Refund Policy
- Returns Policy
- Customer Satisfaction Policy
- Membership Website Agreement
- Listing Services Agreement
- Hosting Terms of Service
Some sites will only require 2-3 legal documents for protection. Others need more.
If you want to protect your company website,* it’s time to (1) set up a telephone appointment with Mike or (2) you can start by getting your website professionally analyzed by Mike.
* Mike will not review websites or prepare legal documents for websites involving publicly traded companies and/or alternative “cures” for medical problems.