To help Internet entrepreneurs, I wrote and released a book called “How The Federal Trade Commission Can Destroy Your Online Business.” It is packed with valuable information, including:
* The role of the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Consumer Protection in regulating your business.
* The 3 types of FTC investigations you may face.
* The 2 very different trials the FTC can put you through after an investigation.
* How the FTC can destroy your business even after you’ve reached a settlement agreement.
* The Two Deadly Internet Marketing Sins
…and much more – way too much to cover here.
The book is in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Just click on this link and download it to your computer.
There is no fee for this Federal Trade Commission information…no squeeze page…no bull.
Just giving back to the Internet community.
UPDATE – This guide was discontinued because it became obsolete.
For more information about the Federal Trade Commission, check out my Internet laws book.