The second edition of “How To Sell An Internet Business” by Internet Lawyer Mike Young has just been published. It’s part of the Quick Legal Guides series for small business owners and other entrepreneurs.
How This Guide Helps You
When you invest in this business legal guide, you’ll…
- Get a road map of the sales process for online companies
- Discover the 3 key players you’ll want to have as part of your sales team
- Find out how to price your Internet business so that it will sell quickly
- Identify the 2 types of sales and which one works best for you
- Know how to prescreen prospective buyer’s to save you time
- Understand how to review an offer to purchase
- Be able to respond to the buyer’s due diligence requests
- Discover how to get paid for your time if a deal falls apart
- Understand the closing process
- Find out how to handle post-closing tasks
How To Sell An Internet Business also contains a Quick Start Checklist so you can begin the sales process right away.
At the end of the guide, there’s also a Resources section to help you get what you want fast.