Software Lawyer Mike Young can help you protect your intellectual property with software license agreements and related technology contracts whether you own or develop mobile apps, desktop applications, or even cloud-based software as a service (SaaS).
Types of Software License Agreements and Related Contracts
It depends upon your unique legal needs. For example, here are some common software-related contracts that Attorney Young prepares for software owners and developers.
- software evaluation agreement
- software license agreement
- international software distribution agreement
- mobile app licensing agreement
- end-user license agreement (EULA)
- browse-wrap license agreement (a.k.a. browserwrap)
- click-wrap license agreement
- mobile app development agreement
- shrink-wrap license agreement
- software development agreement
- software developer nondisclosure agreement (NDA)
- software services agreement (SaaS)
- software beta testing agreement
- software consulting agreement that includes licensing
- membership website agreement for online access to software as a service (SaaS)
In addition to preparing these software-related contracts, Attorney Young can review and revise your existing agreements to provide better intellectual property protection for you.
How do you know which type of software agreement you’ll need?
That’s one of the issues you’ll discuss with Software Lawyer Mike Young during your telephone consultation with him.
What’s your next step?
Pick a time below for your phone consultation. Your consultation fee will be credited towards the price of the agreement you want prepared.