Do you want to learn how to license an app? Did you know that there are different types of software licenses?
Because there isn’t a one-size-fits-all license for all software applications or intended uses for the apps.
For example, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) license will be different than a mobile app license. Similarly, a software beta testing license will contain different terms and conditions than an end user license agreement (EULA) for a released application.
17 Resources To Help You Learn How To License An App
- What Is A Software Agreement?
- Software Contract: How To Pick The Right One
- 4 Things You Should Know About SaaS Agreements
- Can Your Software Licensor Compete Against You?
- Do You Make This Software Beta Testing Mistake?
- EULA: 7 Key Parts Of A Software End User License Agreement
- How To Protect Yourself With A Mobile App License Agreement
- How To Use A Software Evaluation Agreement
- Is Your Software Evaluation License Giving Away The Farm?
- SaaS License Agreement Is Not The Same As A Downloadable App’s EULA
- SaaS License Agreement: Software As A Service FAQs
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Software Licensing Agreement Legal Issues Involving Dishonesty
- Software Resale License Agreement: What You Need To Know
- 10 Keys To A Successful International Software Distribution Agreement
- What to Include in a Software Beta Testing Agreement
- Licensing Your Software On Your Own Terms Through A Click-Wrap Software License Agreement
Do You Need Help With Software Licensing?
If you want an app license or other software agreements, set up a phone consultation with Software Lawyer Mike Young today. He’s the author of “Software Licensing Agreements – What You Need To Know About Software Licenses.”