The book “Software Licensing Agreements – What You Need To Know About Software Licenses” by Software Lawyer Mike Young has just been released.
How The Software Licensing Agreements Guide Helps You
Part of the Quick Legal Guides series, this new guide reveals…
- What is a software license (the answer may surprise you).
- How to define the scope of a license to get what you want.
- 11 common software licenses (and when you should use them).
- What is open source licensing.
- 7 popular open source software licenses.
- One license you should never use for open source software.
- What is public domain software.
- How to create software licenses that are right for you.
- And why you should never “borrow” a license.
Plus, there’s a Quick Start Checklist and a Resources section for you to take practical steps right away to get the software license(s) you want…whether you’re licensing your software to others to getting a license to use an application.
Where Can You Get This Software Licenses Guide?
This business law book is available at Amazon.com in print as a paperback and in Kindle electronic format. Claim your copy today.