Never Get Screwed By A Software License Again!
In the Quick Legal Guide "Software Licensing Agreements: What You Need To Know About Software Licenses," Software Lawyer Mike Young reveals what you need to know about software licensing. This book is an essential reference guide -- whether you're licensing software to others or getting a license to use software.
About the Book
The “Software Licensing Agreements” Quick Legal Guide by Software Lawyer Mike Young reveals…
- What a software license really is (most people don’t know)
- How to customize a software license to get what you want — whether you’re the one giving or receiving the license
- 11 popular software licenses and what each does
- What is an open source license and how to use it
- 7 common open source licenses you’ll want to consider
- Why you should never use a particular license for open source software
- What are public domain software applications
- Why borrowing a software license could cost you a fortune — and what to do instead
A Quick Start Checklist gives you simple steps to crafting the software license you want. And there’s a Resources section at the end of the guide to essential software licensing materials. Claim your copy today.
Other Business Legal Guides in "Quick Legal Guides"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255
: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."