During the past weekend, Internet Business Lawyer Mike Young’s email marketing rules book became an Amazon bestseller, taking the #1 slot in the Direct Marketing category for the Kindle edition of “Email Marketing – How To Protect Your Business When You Sell By Email.”
Part of the Quick Legal GuidesTM series, Mike’s book also hit #1 at Amazon in the 90-Minute Business & Money Short Reads category.
So, if you’re selling products or services via email, you’ll want to invest in a copy of this how-to guide. You can get the book in paperback for $5.99 or the Kindle electronic version for $4.99. And if you’re a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, you can read the ebook version for free.
In the guide, email marketing rules will be demystified. You’ll discover…
- What is spam email (the answer may surprise you)
- 5 important spam and privacy laws every marketer should know about when sending emails to recipients in the United States, Canada, and the European Union
- 7 email marketing tactics to reduce the risk you’ll get sued or arrested
- How to promote a product or service by email as an affiliate without putting a legal target on your back (includes sample language you can use)
- Why making the wrong claims in your emails can destroy your business — and how to make claims the right way to prevent trouble
9 deceptive email marketing practices you should avoid…unless you like spending time in court or dealing with government investigators
- How to protect your emails with copyrights plus a legal way to borrow content from others and use it in your emails
- 3 essential parts an email signature designed to limit your personal liability
But don’t just take our word for it. Email marketing experts Ben Settle and Big Jason Henderson have both read and recommended the book.
So what are you waiting for? Get your copy of this email marketing rules book today.