Hello! I’m Internet Lawyer Mike Young. I help business owners stay out of court.
Here are the areas I focus on when protecting clients:
- preparing ecommerce and technology contracts (including software licenses);
- assisting Internet startups as they grow;
- helping clients buy and sell Internet companies;
- website legal advice; and
- business entity help (Texas LLC or corporation).
Need legal help for your business? Let’s talk.
Business Legal Experience
- Since 1994, Internet Lawyer Young has helped entrepreneurs set up, protect, buy, and sell Internet companies.
- He is also the current President of the Internet Attorneys Association.
Business Legal Education
- International Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from Georgetown University Law Center (1994)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Southern Methodist University School of Law (1993)
Practical Business Experience
- In addition to representing businesses (online and offline), Mike has been an entrepreneur in privately held companies since 1994.