Internet Attorney Mike Young protects businesses in contract matters and on an ongoing basis as outside general counsel.
- International Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from Georgetown University Law Center (1994)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Southern Methodist University School of Law (1993)
- Since 1994, Mike has helped clients protect their companies (online and offline).
- He is also the current President of the Internet Attorneys Association.
- In addition to representing businesses, he has been an entrepreneur in privately held companies since 1994.