Who Does Our Internet Law Firm Represent?
Our Internet attorneys protect businesses in e-commerce, contract, and intellectual property legal matters.
What do our clients have in common?
- They all market and/or sell products and services via the Internet.
- They are either based in the United States or are foreign companies that sell to U.S. customers.
- Typical clients are solo entrepreneurs, micro businesses, and small businesses that have websites.
- They are privately owned by 1 to 3 people as limited liability companies (LLCs), Subchapter S corporations, and similar entities.
- Some are startup tech companies while others are traditional brick-and-mortar businesses that have expanded to have a Web presence.
- Many Internet law firm clients are professional services providers on a freelance or consulting basis, including software development, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), direct response copywriting, accounting, legal services (other attorneys), website design, business coaching, etc.