Whether you’re a developer or a business that hires/contracts with developers, you’re concerned about software development protection from a legal standpoint. You want to make sure the project goes right, i.e. you get what you bargained for out of the deal.
If you’re a developer, you primarily want to get paid. If you’re the customer, you want the software to be delivered on time, and perform as promised.
Of course, both developer and client are concerned about their respective intellectual property rights (copyrights, licensing, etc.).
Software Development Protection Resources
Here are 11 articles covering various aspects of software development legal issues you’ll want to check out before entering into software agreements.
- 4 Keys To Successful Software Development Agreements
- Common Belief About Software Development Is Actually A Total Myth
- How To Modify A Software Development Agreement
- Mobile App Development Contract: Why It’s Important To Have One
- Software Developer Nondisclosure Agreement: 5 Issues to Cover
- Software Development Agreement – Who Really Owns The Intellectual Property?
- Software Development Master Services Agreement: When To Use One
- Software Development: Who Really Owns A New App?
- Software Development Work Orders: What You Need To Know
- Software Development Agreement Template: Save Time, Money & Protect Yourself
- The Ugly Truth About Software Development
Where To Get Help With Software Development Legal Protection
If you need legal help with software development agreements or other software contracts, you’ll want to schedule a phone consultation with Software Lawyer Mike Young today.