In his recent blog post, Disillusioned Copywriter Demands The Truth, Michel Fortin reveals fundamental truths about how to succeed in business both as a copywriter and online as an Internet marketer.
Fortin’s post is worth reading at least twice because you will miss some of it the first time through. I recommend reading it once, taking a 15-minute break to analyze what you just read, and then come back for a second look.
Some key things to note from Fortin’s advice are:
- Trading time for dollars is not the optimal way to make money.
- Fortin applies his copywriting skills to boost the returns on his own products rather than simply working for flat fees to produce copy for others.
- Joint ventures (JVs) can be financially rewarding.
- A supportive spouse or significant other contributes to success (the converse is true too).
- Once there’s a proven system in place, use it rather reinvent the wheel.
After you’ve read Fortin’s post, I’d be interested in your thoughts on it.
Do you agree with what he wrote?