Sometimes you need just one software legal document. However, it many cases, it’s necessary to have multiple software contracts and licenses to protect your intellectual property.
Yet you don’t want to spend a fortune paying a software lawyer by the billable hour to prepare the documents you need for your software applications.
That’s why we’ve created 3 flat fee software protection packages that are simple to order and use.
- Platinum Protection Package – Includes Software Development Agreement, Beta Testing Agreement, Evaluation Agreement, Resale Agreement, and End User License Agreement (EULA): $9995
- Gold Protection Package –cludes Software Development Agreement, Resale Agreement, and End User License Agreement (EULA): $6600
- Silver Protection Package – Includes Software Development Agreement and End User License Agreement (EULA): $4450
How do you order a protection package? Set up a phone consultation with Software Lawyer Mike Young.
During the consultation, Attorney Young will help you determine which documents you need. And you’ll get a credit for the consultation fee towards your investment in a software protection package.
What if you just need one software legal document instead of a package?
You can get it the same way by setting up a phone consultation with Attorney Young to discuss what’s needed. And get flat fee pricing for your custom document too. Here are some examples…
- Software Development Agreement: $2475
- Software Resale Agreement: $2150
- Software White Label Agreement: $2150
- Software End User License Agreement (EULA): $1975
- Software Beta Testing Agreement: $1950
- Software Evaluation Agreement: $1950